LCD TV Bestseller

I want to buy a 42 WestingHouse 1080p LCD HDTV NEED ADVICE?

Filed Under ( , , ) by njandjj on Tuesday, November 10, 2009



I want to buy a 42 WestingHouse 1080p LCD HDTV NEED ADVICE?

this a good T. V for $699. 99. I want to get it, I notice it ' s not the best, but I ' m a college student I was start if it would do the trick.

IT IS Huge FOR.... Straightforward High def. television, video games, one shot watching a few hours of tv a allotment.


I do however, Highly popularize buying yourself the Extended Warranty with the TV. I worked at Best Buy for 3 agedness and you have no clue how numerous of these came back.

Yahoo! no eval? a ni garantiza la precisi? n de los contenidos de Yahoo! Respuestas. Hac? clic ac? para acceder al texto? ntegro de la exenci? n de la responsabilidad.


Is this a good T. V for $699. 99. I want to get it, I sense it’s not the best, but I’m a college student I was jolt if it would do the trick.
IT IS Mammoth FOR …. Untroublesome High def. television, video games, only watching a few hours of tv a day.

I do however, Highly recommend buying yourself the Extended Warranty with the TV. I worked at Best Buy for 3 years and you have no clue how many of these came back.

sportguy900 asked: s this a good T. V for $699. 99. I want to get it, I know it’s not the best, but I’m a college student I was wondering if it would do the trick.

Leave a Reply